Hello, I’m an 11th grader and I’ve started looking at colleges I might want to go to and I know I want to do something in aerospace engineering, but what would I study to become one? I’ve seen some colleges like MIT that have good undergrad programs in AE, but would it be better to do an undergrad in something like mechanical engineering and then get a masters in AE?

Administrator Aerospace Engineer selected answer