The Impact of technological Advancement in Aviation.
You can ask any question (Industry, Lessons, Analysis etc..) to aerospace engineers.
Good Day, may I borrow your time for just 5 minutes, may I ask if I could ask you some questions, just for research writing. If so, then
1. How long have you been in the industry of aviation?
2. In these times, have you observed the evolution of technology?
—–what are these advancements? atleast give one example.
3. How are these advancements helping us in this said field?
4. Are they helping or are they a burden?
5. With the rate of technological advancement nowadays, do you think that people are still needed in these jobs?
Thank you for lending your time in reading this, it would be fantastic if you would leave a reply. Thank you!!!you
I am happy to answer your question. In our team we have a range of experience from 5-15 years in the industry. This is enough period to understand what is going on and the consequences of them. Today I can clearly tell you that technological investments are more on production rather then developing a new aircraft. This means quality, process evolution and so on.. From what I can tell you, it is becoming more robotic. Because of that of course we need less human resources but this does not mean that causes less jobs. This is just to show that job fields are changing… So rather then being an operator, being a programmer is more future oritended! I hope that I could answer your questions.